Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dear Mr. Gerben

Dear Mr. Gerben,

I overreacted. Of course you were merely noting that OTHERS claim the decision to exhibit ourselves is a hostile gesture towards an ignorant public. In your closing comments you acknowledge that what's on our minds could be much more complicated.

I'll tell you what's in our minds: Eye contact, make slow eye contact and ease your way in man I hate working the Wednesday shift that lady bartender gives me the creeps and the guy in the pervert row is smoking my hair is going to reek and I'll have to wash it before we go out tonight I wonder if Noel will come in today maybe we can go see a movie Man I wish I hadn't shaved my pubes this morning all red and itchy Oh God I'm going to have to put foundation on during the break what do you mean look at her ribs you aren't supposed to be looking at my ribs guys check out these mmmmm yeah you like that don't you it isn't the meat it's the motion slow dancin' swayin' to the music mmmm slow dancin' just me an my girl you like it when I sing to you don't you? oh here comes that guy who tips fives JOE! This one's staggering get him out of here and somebody needs to mop this stage I'm getting zits all over my back smile and push your hair up on your head make eye contact YEP! there's the five tucked in nice I want a coca cola and my feet are so sore these plastic shoes are for shit NO NO NO look  but don't touch you'll have vice all over me and Joe all over you just sit close here where I can keep an eye on you and bend over and YEP! there's another five I'm going to buy some new pasties these black ones are shot personality its all about eye contact slow eye contact make 'em think you want 'em  eye contact oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment